Terms and Conditions
LENGTH OF RENTAL
- All properties require a minimum stay of 3 nights. Weekly rates are from Saturday to Saturday during summer and peak summer seasons.
- Longer stays may be required during other peak seasons and holidays.
INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT
- Initial down payment and signed rental agreement is due at the time of booking.
TAXES AND FEES
- A nonrefundable processing fee which covers expenses associated with the initial reservation; is due at reservation time and applies to all reservations.
- Lodging tax is 13% and applies to all properties.
- Administration Processing Fee is charged for every booking at a rate of 5.0%.
- A Linen Fee is charged for every booking in the amount of $55.37. This fee is for laundering of the linens before and your stay.
- The following charges will apply: $60 King Sheet sets, $50 Queen sheet sets, $30 Full sheet sets, $20 Twin sheet sets, $10 Bath Towel, $5 Hand Towel and bath mats, $3 Washcloths/Kitchen Towels, and Pillows are $10.
- Cleaning fees vary by size of property; see property descriptions and/or rental agreement for details.
FINAL PAYMENT, CANCELLATIONS, DATE CHAGES AND PROPERTY CHANGES
- No cancellations are allowed, and guests are responsible for full balance. Please take out CSA Travel Protection if you feel you may need to cancel for any reason.
- Any remaining balance shall be charged to the card on file no later than thirty (30) calendar days prior to check-in. In some instances, the remaining balance may be charged to the card on file as early as sixty (60) days prior to check-in.
- Upon notice of cancellation or possible cancellation, Second Line Resources reserves the right to charge the card on file the remaining balance in full, regardless of the time between the charge and the commencement of the scheduled booking. By remitting your credit card information and agreeing to these terms and conditions, the card holder authorizes this charge(s) and agrees that it is a valid charge that shall not be disputed with the card holders bank, financial institution, or processing company.
- Pet friendly properties are indicated on the website and are verified with the booking agent.
- Pet friendly properties are restricted to nondestructive pets; however, many properties limit the size and number of pets allowed. Please check with our Vacation Planners on the rental property’s restrictions on size and number of pets allowed when booking your reservation. You must have approval to bring additional pet(s), and additional fees may apply.
- All pet friendly properties charge a nonrefundable pet fee. Please check our website or ask one of our Vacation Planners before you book your property.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture, in a private or community pool, hot tub, or swim spas.
- To protect our beaches and environment, we ask that guests remove all pet waste and dispose of it appropriately.
- Only non-aggressive dogs are allowed.
- Pets found in a non-pet property will result in your immediate eviction with NO REFUND of rent. Exceptions will be made for service dogs, as required by law.
- All rental properties are privately owned and A to Z Beach Rentals has a contractual relationship with those property owners.
- Minimum age of 25 – Renters under the age of 25 years will need to meet additional requirements (contact management for details). No house parties allowed.
- Renters are responsible for all damages occurring to property during booking period and are responsible for anyone inside condo during stay. Missing items are also considered damage.
- Renters are responsible for all their personal belongings in the condo and if left behind, management and owner(s) of property are not responsible.
- Amenities and Systems - System Failure: In case of failure of a system or amenity during your stay, including but not limited to, water, sewer, heating, electrical, mechanical, ventilating, structural systems, major appliances, or entertainment equipment, we shall promptly repair them. You agree to permit access to the unit to make repairs. We shall not be liable to you in damages, and no rebate or refund will be given for such temporary failure, provided we are repairing the system or amenity in a reasonable manner after having received notice from you that repairs are needed. Amenities offered: Everything will be done to make sure what was offered in any advertising will be in the property as described. There may be times when the exact amenities are not in the property. Every attempt is made to keep the inventory as advertised. A difference in amenities does not entitle you to any refund of rents paid. Amenities may be added or removed at the owners/managers discretion. Example: We may have advertised 4 DVD players; one may be out for service. That does not warrant any refund.
- No smoking is allowed inside any of our units. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside on the decks. There will be a minimum charge of $200.00 plus any damages caused by smoke or burns or if there are signs of smoking inside the unit. Do not use yards, planting beds, decorative items, or driveways as ash trays. Please treat our home as you would like us to treat yours. We will charge additional cleaning fees if we must clean decks, yards, or driveways because of your stay.
- We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time to inspection, repair, management or showing to a prospective buyer.
- By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. Neither A to Z Beach Rental nor the property owner will be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
- Pools, balconies and stairs present an inherent danger. You are accepting full responsibility for the safety of renting parties and all guest; and agreeing to supervise children to ensure their safety. Children must always be supervised in or around the pool areas. Owners now A to Z Beach Rental assumes no responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use. Persons using pools, piers and other amenities agree with the owners for or because of any loss of life, personal injury, or damage to or loss of personal property.
- All persons using any body of water is doing so at their own risk. Owner & Management are not responsible for any accidents or injuries. Diving and/or jumping is strictly prohibited. Beware of shallow and dangerous waters.
- Check-in begins at 4:00 P.M. CST. We make every effort for the property to be ready for your arrival at that time; however, much of that depends on the courtesy of our guest and the condition in which the property is left. Our housekeeping standards may require extra cleaning time which may delay check-in. We ask for your patience in the unfortunate event this happens on your check-in date. And we ask for your help in ensuring it does not happen to the guests who arrive after you!
- Early check-in is not available during busy seasons (spring and summer). We encourage you to enjoy our public beaches and local shops, restaurants and attractions if you arrive early.
- Check-out time is 10:00 A.M. CST, sharp! If you are leaving significantly earlier, we would appreciate a call or email the night before. Our housekeepers really appreciate having a little extra time to do their work. An additional fee of $100 per hour (1-hour minimum) will be assessed if the property is not completely vacated by check-out time. We are sorry to have to do this, but the next guests will still want to check-in at their check-in time! Late check-out is never available on weekly rentals or in peak season.